2. Erika supervised light installation. No fuses -- human nor electrical -- were blown.
3. Last weekend, the four of us ha waffles and bacon for breakfast (courtesy of Christian) then went antiquing in Rappahanock county, followed by a delicious lunch at 24 Crows and the Holiday parade in (Little) Washington, VA. It was a grand day!
4. Erika, Finley and I spent some time one afternoon at Oak Shade Farm, wandering around their Christmas trees, admiring their stand of Winterberry, and snuggling baby bunnies in their new barn.
5. I found a pretty crock to hold my Winterberry.
6. I switched out my little painting to a winter scene. I can't get enough of Heidi's little paintings.
7. I found these little vintage snow people in an antique store and couldn't resist.
It's beginning to look and feel like Christmas around here!